The Kansas City Chiefs (15-3) are now just two wins away from another Super Bowl. With Kansas sportsbooks now live, what are the most recent Chiefs Super Bowl odds?
Chiefs Super Bowl Odds & Playoff Chances: AFC Championship
Entering the AFC Championship, the Chiefs Super Bowl odds are +270 according to BetMGM Kansas. Using their current odds, the Chiefs have an implied Super Bowl win probability of 27%. This places KC with the best Super Bowl odds in the NFL.
For reference, a $1,000 bet on the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl would win $2,700.
2023 AFC Championship: Cincinnati Bengals @ Kansas City Chiefs - Sunday, January 29
The Chiefs will host the Bengals on Sunday, January 29 in a rematch of last year's AFC Championship. Here are the latest odds:
- Moneyline: Chiefs -110
- Spread: Chiefs -1
- Total: Over/Under 47
What if the Chiefs Win vs. the Bengals?
If the Chiefs win vs. the Bengals on Sunday, they will advance to Super Bowl LVII (57) on February 12, 2023. They would play either the 49ers or Eagles. Here are the theoretical match-ups, with predicted spreads from BetMGM. Here are the potential Super Bowl matchups.
- Chiefs vs. 49ers
- Chiefs vs. Eagles
- Bengals vs. 49ers
- Bengals vs. Eagles
Chiefs NFL Season Key Updates: January 2023
- 📆 January 25: Patrick Mahomes practices for the Chiefs despite reports saying he may miss the full week of practice. It appears the superstar QB will be healthy enough to play on Sunday.
- 📆 January 21: Despite an early injury to superstar Patrick Mahomes, the Chiefs beat the Jaguars 27-20 to advance to the AFC Championship game.
- 📆 January 14: The Jacksonville Jaguars upset the Los Angeles Chargers in the Wild Card Round and will need another upset against the NFL Super Bowl winner favorites, Kansas City Chiefs. The Chiefs are well-rested and will look to move past the Jaguars to the AFC Championship.
- 📆 January 7: Kansas City has earned the top seed in the AFC and a first-round bye in the playoffs. The Chiefs defeated the Las Vegas Raiders 31-13 on their way to their eighth consecutive postseason.
- 📆 January 1: The Chiefs struggled more than expected against the Denver Broncos. Ultimately, the Chiefs defeated the Broncos 27-24 improving their record to 13-3. They will have a chance to earn the top seed in the AFC next week with a win against the Raiders.
Latest 2023 NFL Super Bowl 57 Odds: Top 4 Teams
The Chiefs Super Bowl odds are +270. Here is a list of the Top 4 teams in contention to become Super Bowl LVII Champions in 2023
The Chiefs have earned their way as the current favorites to win Super Bowl 57. There will be some tough teams to eliminate from Super Bowl contention, including the top-5 teams listed above.
Kansas City Chiefs Super Bowl Odds: Week-by-Week
The latest Chiefs Super Bowl odds are +270. Kansas City has a 27% chance to win Super Bowl 57.
Latest Kansas City Chiefs Playoff Chances & Futures Bets: NFL Playoffs
The Kansas City Chiefs have put together a league-best 14-3 record (tied with the Philadelphia Eagles). As result, the Chiefs won the AFC West and earned a first-round bye as the top seed in the AFC. Check back here weekly to see why the Chiefs Super Bowl odds have shifted.
Chiefs AFC West and AFC Title Odds
As the Chiefs playoff chances have been covered, Kansas bettors still have other options to wager as the NFL playoffs kick off. Bettors can take a look at some team futures bets listed below.
- Chiefs Super Bowl 57 Winner: +270 (27%)
- Chiefs AFC Championship Winner Odds: -110 (52%)
- Chiefs AFC West Division Title Odds: 100% (Clinched)
Chiefs 2022/2023 NFL Season Key Updates: December
- 📆 December 27: The Chiefs are tied with the Buffalo Bills for the best record in the AFC at 12-3. Kansas City defeated the Seattle Seahawks to improve their record, but the Chiefs have done everything they need to look ahead to the playoffs. They have an 18.2% chance to win the Super Bowl, which is second-best in the league.
- 📆 December 19: Although the Chiefs needed overtime to defeat the Houston Texans, they did so and won the AFC West division with an 11-3 record through Week 15. Their Super Bowl odds are third-best in the NFL at +500.
- 📆 December 12: The Chiefs almost let the Denver Broncos back into the game after starting 27-0. Although the Broncos made things interesting, the Chiefs keep their playoff chances at 99% and improve to 10-3 on the season.
- 📆 December 5: Kansas City was handed their third loss of the year against the Cincinnati Bengals. The Bengals improved their playoff chances while defeating one of the best teams in the league. These two teams are likely to see each other in the postseason.
Chiefs 2022/2023 NFL Season Key Updates: November
- 📆 November 28: The Chiefs win again. This time it's against the Los Angeles Rams who were without Matthew Stafford and Cooper Kupp. Regardless, the Chiefs are a lock for the playoffs with the best record in the AFC.
- 📆 November 21: Patrick Mahomes proved himself as the leader of the MVP race as he drove down the field with less than two minutes remaining to defeat the Los Angeles Chargers 30-27. The Chiefs are 8-2 and have a strong hold on the AFC West division.
- 📆 November 14: The Kansas City Chiefs have won 7 of 9 games this season and have improved to -10000 odds to make the playoffs and +500 to win the Super Bowl (3rd-best in NFL) this season. They will play the Chargers this week for the second time this season.
- 📆 November 9: The Chiefs found themselves down at home against the Tennessee Titans until a fourth-quarter comeback led to a 20-17 overtime win while solidifying their playoff odds even further to a 99% chance heading into Week 10.
- 📆 November 2: The Kansas City Chiefs are fresh off their bye week and are looking ahead to a home game against the Tennessee Titans. Luckily for the Chiefs, their playoff chances increased as they sat home watching other teams grind out another week.
Chiefs 2022/2023 NFL Season Key Updates: October
- 📆 October 24: The Chiefs scored over 40 points for the third time this season. They defeated the 49ers 44-23 and handed San Francisco their fourth loss of the year. The Chiefs playoff chances are -3000, giving them a 96.8% implied probability to make it to the postseason.
- 📆 October 17: The Buffalo Bills pulled off their best Kansas City Chiefs impression with a last-minute comeback against the leaders of the AFC West. The Chiefs playoff chances now stand at 87.5% heading into NFL Week 7.
- 📆 October 11: Kansas City found themselves down 17-0 against division rival, Las Vegas Raiders. As we've seen many times before, Patrick Mahomes led his team to an amazing comeback resulting in a 30-29 win. The Chiefs will face the Buffalo Bills in Week 6.
- 📆 October 2: The Chiefs needed a statement win after their crushing loss in Week 3 and they delivered. The Chiefs defeated the Buccaneers 41-31 in Tampa Bay to get their season back on track.
Chiefs 2022/2023 NFL Season Key Updates: September
- 📆 September 26: The Chiefs were handed their first loss against the Indianapolis Colts. It's very early in the 2022 season, but this game could hold up as the upset of the year.
- 📆 September 16: The Chiefs were victorious on Thursday Night Football in a comeback win against AFC West opponent, Los Angles Chargers. The win has already improved their Super Bowl odds to +700, but we will have to wait until the other teams play their Week 2 games before new numbers roll in regarding their playoff chances.
- 📆 September 12: Patrick Mahomes and the Kansas City Chiefs went off on the Arizona Cardinals in a 44-21 win in Week 1. This led to the Chiefs' Super Bowl and playoff odds both improving. The 44 points by the Chiefs were the most scored by any team in Week 1.
Where Can I Bet on the Chiefs to Win the Super Bowl?
Want to place bets on the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl? The top Kansas sportsbooks offer bettors this market but with varying odds, which means there is value in shopping around. We recommend checking a few betting apps before placing a futures bet on the Chiefs this year.
Chiefs Playoff Chances FAQs
The Chiefs odds to win the Super Bowl are available at +270. Patrick Mahomes has made it to at least the Conference Championship in each of his four seasons as a starter, winning one title and making two Super Bowl appearances in that time.
The Chiefs odds to win the AFC Championship are -110 which translates to a 52% chance. After such a dominant season, winning the AFC West and the top seed in the conference, the Chiefs are the favorites to represent the AFC in Super Bowl 57.
The Chiefs playoff chances currently stand at 100%. Kansas City has made the playoffs seven seasons in a row now, and after claiming the AFC West title this season, they have clinched an eighth straight postseason berth. You can bet on the Chiefs Super Bowl odds.
The Chiefs have won two Super Bowls. Their first Super Bowl win came against the Vikings in Super Bowl 4. Chiefs fans had to wait 50 years before the Chiefs won their second Super Bowl against the 49ers in Super Bowl 54.
The Chiefs have appeared in four Super Bowls. The Chiefs appeared in Super Bowl 1 in which they lost to the Packers 35-10. The Chiefs defeated the Vikings to win Super Bowl 4. Their next appearance came in Super Bowl 54 as they beat the 49ers. They lost to the Buccaneers in Super Bowl 55.
Anyone over the age of 21 can place a bet on the Chiefs, but not to make the playoffs as they have clinched a spot. Kansas Sportsbooks like BetMGM and DraftKings are offering odds on Kansas City to make the playoffs.
Bettors can place a wager on the Chiefs to win the Super Bowl in 2022 with all the top sportsbooks in Kansas including BetMGM, FanDuel and DraftKings. Sports betting is live in Kansas and bettors should be able to place this bet along with any other sports bets.